Center for Progressive Dentistry

I'm not happy with the shape of my teeth. How can you help?

During a cosmetic consultation, we can review all the possibilities to change the appearance of your teeth. Changing the shape of teeth can be done with dental bonding, veneers, or crowns. However, other aspects of the appearance can be changed with whitening and orthodontics.

If you have difficulty using our website, please email us or call us at (781) 934-9444
View the ADA Accessibility Statement